1.27.2006

Addictions.

There are some things that are very wrong with me:
- I am addicted to watching DVDs of the following shows: Desperate Housewives, The O.C, Gilmore Girls, Arrested Development, and Twin Peaks
- I am addicted to watching the following shows when they appear on TV/when I Cox cable tivo them: 24, Cold Case Files, Without A Trace, and Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- I check my myspace every available moment
- I check my livejournal about as much.
- I check my email (wadekatherine@gmail.com) about four times as much as any of those.
- I have obsessive-compulsive tendencies such as: hoarding.
- I am anxious all the time.
- All the time I am not anxious I am sleepy.

Conclusion: I am happier in Phoenix.
I don't like you Flagstaff.


3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Michelle Condon Sauncy said...

I like you

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Nate said...

WAIT FOR THE FISH

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Nate said...

Once upon a time...
KT wade
and eveyone lived happily ever after
The End

 

Post a Comment

<< Home